Thursday, March 18, 2010

18th March 2010

Our new poly-tunnel arrived on Tuesday, I was keen to get straight into the boxes and get started in construction mode. However, with a full day of deliveries in the West on Wednesdays, it was today before I managed to get anything done. First of all i had to go back and repair a faulty connection that had been installed when the mains water was being brought down to the new shed. One little washer hadn't sat in place properly so I unscrewed the connection and rescrewed it about three times before the leaking stopped. (yes I did it without turning the water off, so I got completely soaked in the process). It seems to have worked though, time will tell. I just had time to get the pole positions sorted out before lack of light beat me, But I've decided on an early start tomorrow instead of going networking at the business coffee morning in Livingston. I'll try to post some pictures of the progress, or lack of it, tomorrow. Robert has kindly agreed to help so hopefully he won't have to many jobs to do beforehand. I'm sure two pairs of hands will be better than one for this kind of job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home